Saturday, October 10, 2015

What is DotArena?

Appearance when choosing a server

Who does not know DotA? Yup, this game is already worldwide, played by more than millions of people around the world, including in Indonesia. But the difficulty of the game is due to be played on a PC so that gamers like me is difficult if you have to play it when you're away from home. Then I get the info to download a game that has the name DotArena. Instantly thinking, "gee name same as DotA?" Okay if so, immediately I downloaded and played. It turned out I could not stop the play lol.
DotArena DotA has similarities with its PC version, especially his heroes. But I do not know whether they are a developer or not, but for DotA players will be very familiar with this game. This game has the Official web that can be visited here there also are heroes list what is available, along with a list of equip that can be used.
At first glance, in my opinion, this DotArena as have many pets, each of them must be fed, in order to grow into a bigger, more powerful and robust when used for fighting. Has a total of 64 heroes today, we can get a variety of ways, ranging from starter hero, hunting Soulstone, event, open chests, and others.
For gameplay, this game is designed for mobile, both iOS and Android users, so the gameplay is presented is very much different from the DotArena which as we know, but the heroes that are used are very similar both in appearance as well as the skills they have. So those of us who had already been played DotA, the PC version will be quickly familiar with the heroes who served, as well as his skill.
Day by day the sidelines empty time work, I always play this game, and until today I still faithfully play the game, it's been almost a year and not the least bit bored, because its gameplay is very interesting, nor with his performance, Due to the popularity of this game in Indonesia, It's easy to looking for people who play DotArena well, even I always invite friends and relatives also play this game in order to fight together. In neighboring countries also seen many who enjoyed this game. Seen from the events are often held in Malaysia and Singapore. But until now there is no any event held in Indonesia. :(
A short course of my discussion of the details of DotArena would I describe in my next post, keep reading. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment